Monday, October 12, 2009

It'll only hurt for a second...

Saturday we went and got our flu shot (not the swine flu shot). I had told the kids we were going. Chase was a little nervous till he found out that he was going to get a shot just like big brother Kyle. Daddy went first, he said "oh that just tickled", then it was Kyle's turn..he wasn't to convincing on his tickle laugh (it came out kind of ahhhhh ha ha painful). Then it was Chase's turn he didn't want to be held, rolled up his own sleeve, all ready...poke, he thought for a second and then the OOOOWWWWWWWW! I was at the same time getting my shot so I didn't witness his shot but heard it, everyone did! They all got some fun band-aids to wear. I haven't exactly told them we are going again in a few weeks to get the swine shot....I'm guessing it will be a little harder to say it will only hurt for a second again. Sadi is not in the shot because she got the nasal spray (next time she gets the shot).

No comments: