Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cookie Decorating

Last weekend was the perfect day for baking because it was cold and drizzly outside. So I made up a batch of cookies for the kids to decorate Halloween cookies. I thought I would get some cute pictures of decorated pumpkin cookies....Not so much! Here is Chase's masterpiece.. Every time I looked over more frosting was being piled on his cookie and more candy, then I would grab the camera and suddenly it was gone so he would say "oh I'm almost done" and start more frosting, followed by more candy. Smear, smack, start again, repeated. He never actually ate the cookie. Sadi wanted no part of that orange frosting just give her the cookie!! She ate those things so fast here is her masterpiece... Kelsey took her time, cut every piece of candy....she made a pumpkin wearing glasses...what a smart cookie!!

3 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Wow, It looks like it was great fun, and a deliciously drizzly day. Kelsey, Im shocked, What no Wherewolf cookie?

heatlight said...

mmm yummy!

The Demille's said...

Looks so yummy! What a fun activity! I'm excited for when Tobin is old enough to decorate cookies...it's one of my favorite activities!