Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day with Mommy..

Today I took Sadi to the park just me and her, a sort of girls morning out. Chase had school and I was thinking how nice it would be to clean the house, do some laundry, and get some bills paid with just one kid at home. Then I thought to myself, what am I thinking? All to soon I will have no kids at home and I can clean all I want to (okay I never want to but I could do it then). So Sadi and I went to a new park I have been wanting to check out. I am so mad I didn't discover this park earlier or we would have been there all summer, it is so nice. It was freezing outside but I still played peek-a-boo and went down some slides with her until she was ready to go home.It was so much fun! It is nice to have a few hours to just be with my little princess.

3 comments:

The Demille's said...

How fun to have just "girl" time! I'm sure she'll treasure these memories!

Tami said...

Where is this new park? It looks like fun. Nait needs to get me out of the house too!

Bogenschutz said...

Good for you two enjoying some girl time together. Make time for those special moments a dirty house will always wait. ha ha. Like you have a dirty house, silly girl!!!