Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Don't say it if you don't mean it!

This is something I am constantly telling Matt with the kids. Well this isn't exactly in that context but it is funny! Sadi loves to play "hiding" with her blankets. Last night she was playing with Matt and every time she went to throw the blanket over their heads she would punch Matt in the eye (on accident). Well after this happened two or three times Matt very sarcastically said "Why don't you punch me in the eye one more time". So with that Sadi turned, balled a fist and wack! Yup right in the eye! She did it so fast he couldn't react. It was hilarious!! And while laughing my butt off all I could say was "see what I mean, don't say it if you don't mean it!".

2 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Yes really Matt, Don't say it if you don't mean it!!! What is wrong with you. To funny. Isn't that so like her? ha ha To cute!!

The Demille's said...

Ha, ha, ha! Too funny and SOOO true!