Thursday, October 8, 2009

Four Eyes

Alright that joke was only funny when you were 4 right? Well, Matt got glasses this week and I think he looks really good in them. I think it makes him look like a professor. Although that is not what I wanted to blog about. You know there are certain things that only men or women should do right? Well, I discovered a new one this week. You should never let your husband go to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for you. I had dropped off a prescription for a face cream for Kelsey at the pharmacy and Matt had offered while he was out to pick it up. How could I pass that up right? However my senses were telling me otherwise I quieted them by telling myself what could go wrong? I had told him the Dr. had warned that it was an expensive scrip but had given us a pharmacy card that clearly stated:YOUR PRESCRIPTION WILL NEVER COST MORE THAN $25. I gave him the card to give to the pharmacy and sent him on his way. Well those ladies at the pharmacy must have saw SUCKER written all over him. When they came back with it was $165.....at this point I would have laughed and walked away. NOOOO not Matt, he bought it!!! After all was done we saved $100 but still who does that? Mind you this is a tiny bottle and a 1 month supply!! He was not wearing his glasses when he went and I have since told him he should wear them all the time...hey glasses do make you look smarter!

2 comments:

The Demille's said...

Too funny! I do agree that there are some things only women should do (and visa versa)...doing any kind of retail shopping is one of them!

Bogenschutz said...

OH My Gosh!! You look so much like David. You two are really brothers huh?