Monday, August 26, 2013

Passing Through

This past weekend my brother and his family came by for a visit on their way home from vacation.  It's always fun when someone passes by our town but was really fun to see them since they have never been out here before.  His daughters are just the cutest (and sweetest). 
Left to right top:  Kelsey, Bailee, Karsyn
Bottom:  Sadi and Emmrey
It's been a long time since I have got to just visit with them, and it was nice to catch up...even if it was a short visit.  The kids had a fun time playing together and it made me wish we lived closer to family.  Sadly we see them so little my kids couldn't remember who was who although Chase loved playing with "what's her name again?".
I have so many good memories of growing up with Mark.....getting paid to answer those phone calls from the school so he didn't get in trouble for ditching, late night sundae's from Wendy's, sleeping out in the backyard, and lots of other good times.  He hasn't changed from the fun brother but is now a fun husband and Dad.
Thanks Smith's for stopping in for a visit, we welcome you anytime!

1 comment:

marknkim said...

It was great to see you and where you live despite it being smokey and near dark. I can't believe you still like me (Mark) after all the tormenting I gave you growing up. Thanks again for sharing a few hours. Lets plan a Tahoe 2014?