Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lucky 13

The day after father's day was our anniversary.  We were celebrating 13 years!  Matt worked, and I am still trying to get caught up on just about everything since returning home.  We contemplated staying home, but in the end I decided we should at least go out to dinner.  We went to a little bar and grill we have here in town that I have been to, but Matt had not.  This is proof I am the worst selfie taker ever.  Matt hates pictures, but hates for me to ask anyone to take one (thus the reason we have so few of us).
He brought me this beautiful rose bouquet.  I know he still loves me, because he absolutely hates buying flowers and he bought 2 dozen! 
I bought him this compass that I knew he would love for his study.  I attached a little note with a line that is from one of my favorite songs "if my heart was a compass you'd be North". 
Not sure if we can top this last year, but if 13 is really lucky I cannot wait to see what this next year has in store for us!

1 comment:

marknkim said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! Hope the year ahead is filled with happiness:)