Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Whatcha been up to?

I have had so many people ask me what I am doing with all my "free" time now the kids are in school.  Well....I HAVE NO IDEA.  Seriously the days fly by, and I really cannot believe the kids have been in school for 6 weeks.  All I know is I see a lot of this...
Filler up AGAIN!
and this...
SERIOUS back seat driver.  She is always dancing to the music (here she is "puttin her hands in the air as the music instructs).  She is constantly demanding I put on HER music...that means make the radio station magically play what she wants.  She can also now spell S-T-O-P and knows what it means.  Do you know how many stop signs there are here and just how many times you can spell S-T-O-P until you reach Carson City?  I now do....A FREAKIN LOT.
 
So on further examination of exactly what i have been doing, let's take this last week and examine it.  I'm skipping straight to schedules here (feel free to fill in the rest of my time with all the fun stuff I get to do every week i.e. mop, laundry, dust, vacuum, clean the bathrooms, grocery shopping, make breakfast, pack lunches, make dinner, do dishes, make beds, give baths, do homework, etc.)

Sunday- Take Kelsey to school at 9 a.m.
               Take Chase to Baseball in Carson City(30 min. drive) at 10
               Pick up Kelsey at school at 5 p.m.

 Monday-Pick up Kelsey at school at 3:30ish from her mtg.
                Race home to get little kids off bus at 3:45 and get Chase
                ready for Baseball.
                Take Kelsey back to school for powder puff game@5:00
                Race Chase to Baseball game in Carson City @5-8
                Pick up Kelsey in Dayton @ 8 when game is over
*note to self throw food at kids and plan to be in 2 places at once...have no idea how.

Tuesday-Take Kelsey to school at 5:30 pick up at 8

Wednesday-Take Chase to BBall practice at 6:00-?
                    Take Kelsey to school at 6:30-pick up at 7:30?

Thursday- Take Sadi to Dance at 4:00 in Carson City done at 5:30
                  Miraculously be in Dayton at 5:30 to drop Kelsey
                  at school-pick up at 9

Friday-(Also Chase's Birthday) Work at the school from 8-12
             Take Kelsey to school at 6:30ish for FB
             Take Chase out for Birthday dinner in Carson City
              Pick up Kelsey at 9:45

Saturday- drop Kelsey off at school at 10 a.m.
                 Pick up Kelsey at 2 p.m. but also be in Carson City
                 by 1 for Bball
                 Bball should be over by 6ish
                 Race back home don't get Chase out of the car,
                 pick up girls to take Kelsey back to school @7
                 Pick up Kelsey at 11 p.m.

So..that is what I have been up to.  Not sure where all my "free" time is people talk about...I'm still looking for it. 

1 comment:

marknkim said...

I didn't realize you guys had to go to Carson City for so many activities. That is something we are weighing out with our upcoming move.