Sunday, August 19, 2012

All I want for second grade...

A few nights ago Chase lost his first top tooth, it has been wiggly for quite some time but I had noticed they looked different.  Sure enough it was ready to "pop" out.  It looked cute for about one night, then that one remaining tooth made a move...to the middle of his mouth...and turned crooked.  So all the sudden we were staring at a snaggle tooth every day, NOT cute.
With school starting in just a few days I knew there was no way he could go to school looking like a redneck so we begged him to take out the second tooth.  We (OK Matt) bribed him with cash (this boy loves to spend his money).  His negotiations made him $4.  Totally worth it!
 So now he is ready to go to "thecond gwade"! 

2 comments:

marknkim said...

Oh I don't know.. ..I think the snaggle tooth is pretty cute:}

Bogenschutz said...

Ahhh, Its official he is the toothless monster!!!