Friday, June 24, 2011

8 is Great!

Monday was Our 8th wedding anniversary...Wow!! Matt jokes that he never remembers what "year we are on", must be because life with me is so great!!...YES, I am joking!! I still love to go back every anniversary and watch our wedding video, brings back great memories.Although we didn't really do anything to celebrate, really at 8 what do you do? Matt had to work, Kelsey had school, and the kids had a play date with friends. So we spent the morning together working on the yard. I did have to give him something, I can't seem to let a holiday slip by without at least a note, so I bought him this huge jar of chocolate covered peanuts he is always eyeing at Costco and attached a note which read: 8 YEARS AND I'M STILL NUTS ABOUT YOU! He felt bad he didn't get me anything, and I assured him I needed NOTHING from the grocery store on his way home from work at midnight (typical Matt to grab "stuff" on the night before a holiday or birthday when he forgets till the very last minute), which by the way there is NOTHING a woman wants that is on sale at midnight. But the next morning I found this staring at me from the fridge...
It made me laugh out loud, and I give him props for actually MAKING a card to attach to it with a cheesy saying (that really is my style). I am the most lucky woman in the world to have such a handsome, hard working, amazing husband who still makes my heart flutter and laugh every single day (okay maybe not every day if were being honest), but almost every day! I love you so much Matt!

No comments: