Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You have mail....

I got a head start on my Valentines for the kids this year. I stole this idea a little bit from Laura's blog last year. I wanted to do this last year, but our Target did not carry the mailboxes in their dollar bins...so I was ready when I saw them there this year. I used transfers to make mine. They turned out really cute, and Chase cannot wait to get his hands on his. Here is the little monkey boys... I thought monkeys was all to appropriate for Chase.
Kelsey loves Chocolate and so I found some cute Chocolate prints for hers. I tried to make them all different according to their personalities.

She is hoping to get some chocolate mail soon.
I had to do princess for the little princess. Since they are metal mailboxes it was hard to get any pictures without alot of reflection, but you get the idea.
Chase loves this side, with the prince and the dragon.
It will be fun to have them send some valentines to each other, and I also have a few surprises of my own!! But they will have to wait!

4 comments:

John Festin said...

Those are sooooooo much cooler than the stupid shoe boxes I did when I was a kid. Way to go Mom! Those look very cool!

Bogenschutz said...

Love these little mail boxes. Funny, I bought them for my family this year. Except, Im going to a class to decorate them all on Feb. 6th.

Bogenschutz said...

Way to go Kids. Love the mailboxes. Got anything good in them yet????

Laura D said...

love them!i need to pull down the ones we did last year...