Friday, January 9, 2009

An early start..

This morning seemed to start as normal or so I thought until I realized the time. Kelsey had got herself up and ready for school as always and she always comes to say goodbye to me before she catches the bus. So, as every morning I hear "goodbye Mom", and I follow with my goodbye's and have good day, and anything else I may need to remind her of. I thought it odd that Chase was not up yet, I took a few minutes to roll over and look at the clock which read 5:55.....as this is slowly registering I think to myself, how did my clock get set back? So I roll over to look at Matt's...5:55 his read as well. Kelsey left an hour early!!! I jump out of bed and grab my jacket to go get her from the bus stop, she is coming back as I go to get her.....it is pitch black outside, and she thinks she has missed the bus!! I have no idea how she did that, for her clocks are all right as well. So I met her with good news and bad...........Well, you didn't miss the bus, but you do have an extra hour to wait for it!!!

3 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Welcome to High School starting time Kelsey. Just think you got in some good practice for the years to come.
Hope the day was good any way, even if you missed a little bit of sleep.

John Festin said...

I did that once. I had to be to work at 4:00 AM so I was always a little nervous that my alarm would not go off so I never slept really well. One night I got up and got in the shower. I woke myself up when I dropped the soap...it was 4 freaking hours before I needed to get up. So Kelsey, be glad you only missed out on one hour of sleep. Thanks for the chuckle.

David said...

Well....Kelsey does like school...