Thursday, January 8, 2009

Marshmallow madness

I think this is what my sister called it. I stole this recipe from her blog. She puts a new recipe on her blog every month, great idea. I always think they sound delicious and think every month that I will try them and every month I don't. This one was too easy to pass up and I had all the ingredients already. Chase and Sadi love marshmallows, so I almost always have them on hand for a quick snack. Here is the super simple recipe:

1 pkg. canned biscuits
60 mini marshmallows
1 Tbsp. melted margarine
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon

Flatten biscuits to 3 inch. around, brush with margarine, add 6 minis, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Pinch edges to seal. Bake in muffin tins 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Wallah!! Yummy snack. The kids loved them, and yes Susan they do taste like cinnamon rolls. It was also a great counting exercise for Chase, he counted out the marshmallows for me. And the results......

Two thumbs up!!!

2 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Im so happy that you tried them. Chase your right, I gave them two thumbs up as well.
Glad to hear that someone uses the recipes that I post.

Laura D said...

too cute, love the picture!
alissa got the paula dean's first kids cookbook and there is a similar recipe in there, but with cresent rolls and you put a bigmarshallow in it, sprinkle with cinn/sugar and fold and pinch, - they were yummy!