Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can you hear the music?

Our kids love music, Sadi especially. She has recently come to love headphones as Uncle David introduced her to them while he was up for a visit. Kelsey gave her some more suitable for her as it makes me nervous to watch her shove those little ear buds into her ears. What do you think, maybe a little DJ in the family?
And Chase always trying to steal the show, as I am trying to take a picture of Sadi dancing he is dancing all around (well some kind of break dancing I guess)

He reminds me of that kid on the dance floor you know the uncoordinated one that you just can't look away from...Your all laughing cause you know that kid!!
Yeah, his moves were like this!

2 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Wow, A DJ and a Breakdancer. I see the money rolling in now. How cute, both of them, There growing way to fast.

Laura D said...

your kids are so cute! i love watching kids dance!