Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Piggies..

At first glance you may think that the washer ate another sock right? Nope, Sadi has always hated socks since she was a baby, and so I began the fight to keep her toes from freezing by fighting her to keep them on. Recently however she is very content to keep one sock on, where does the other one go? Anywhere she can throw it! So I am always finding just one sock here or there or in one of her many hiding places.
As I was trying to get a picture of her cute piggies she crawled up into the camera lens and said "Cheeeeeese".

3 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

What a little Ham huh? I think
she kind of likes the camera.
Cute. Cute. Cute

Bogenschutz said...

Hey, Do you have a Dog name Breezy? We have that problem at our house. Hidden socks. I find them everywhere as well.

Laura D said...

i don't get how kids can go around with just one sock on. that would annoy me to no end. but i find socks everywhere too. my kids don't seem to like them either.
i think "cheese" is one of the first words kids learn- especially Denning kids!