Monday, September 22, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Chase started swimming lessons today, we have been talking about it for days now and he has been sooo excited. So today finally arrived and he could not wait to get to the pool. I'm not sure what he was expecting but I think he was surprised as was I to his reaction. It progressed something like this......So excited to be here and ready to jump in..... Okay were going where to the deep end? I guess that's okay.......
What, were letting go and we have to play airplane...ummm okay.....

Whew done with that now let's hold on for dear life as I still can't touch, can we go to the shallow end?

He cried until he got out on the side and then the teacher brought him back to the shallow end, and he sat on the step, he continued to do everything she asked but cried while he did it.

After getting out he assured me he was done and never needed to come back, however on the way home he told me he was going back tomorrow. To bad there are no lessons tomorrow, oh well I guess Wednesday we will see how it goes!!



No comments: