Thursday, September 4, 2008

In the News

Matt did it, he made the news...his work (or buddy at work not sure which one) asked him to do football picks that will be posted every week for the next 17 weeks and will be published in the paper here in Nevada. He was way too excited I think. He called me 3 times from work today about it. He had to tell me he saw it, then to tell me downloaded it so I could put it on the blog, then to see if I had looked at it yet. I think it is the Denning gene.....the whole bragging thing. Anyway it is posted along with his picture, again every week I will get to see it. This is what too much time on your hands at work looks like...just kidding Matt, we love it, and I'm sure we'll love it every week for the next 17 WEEKS!!

3 comments:

David said...

Hey...some people only get 15 minutes of fame...you get 17 weeks!

Bogenschutz said...

Brag it up Matt!! We'll keep tabs on you see how well you do in your picks huh? We look forward to hearing about it every week.

John Festin said...

Karen, you should know by now that the football picks are PRIORITY 1!