Friday, September 26, 2008

No more Mars?

I have been searching and searching for a Mars bar (you know candy bar) to go with the whole galaxy theme for Chase's birthday, well apparently they do not sell them anymore. The confusion came when I started asking people if they had seen one and also asking grocery store clerks who assured me oh yeah they are in the candy isle or yes, they are by the register...well they are not!! They do not sell them anymore (at least not in the U.S.). They stopped selling them in 2002!!! Apparently they are in-cognito, they are still there but they are in a wrapper labeled SNICKERS ALMOND BAR. So if any of you out there are ever craving a Mars bar that is a little tid bit to help you out! I myself just needed the label really to match the party so I will be sticking with Milky Way.

No comments: