Wednesday, August 19, 2015

First Day of School

As much as I wanted summer to last forever, it came...
The first day of school for us was Tuesday morning.  I did not have to wake these two kids, who were bubbling with excitement. 
 I think I am still in denial that our babies (yes babies) are in 3rd,
 and 5th grade!  How did that happen!?
 Before I knew it they were off....
okay if you thought that was as far as I went, you are mistaken.  They did actually want me to walk them to their classes.  We first dropped of Chase down the big kids hall with Mrs. Mahali.
Sadi was a bit more nervous I think and wasn't really sure she was ready for me to leave her in 3rd grade.  But I did finally leave her in good hands with Mrs. Ranft.
Normally when the kids go back to school, I have time to get all those things done that I have put off all summer, but this year I am our school's Booster President so back to school for them, meant back to school for me.  I spent almost as much time at school that day as they did.  After school I got to hear all about their great teacher's.  Chase exclaimed he has the "BEST TEACHER EVER!", and Sadi said she got a bazillion points for being good.  I really think this is going to be a great year for both of them.

1 comment:

marknkim said...

Yikes ... and I thought the 24th was too soon to start school (although Bailee did start the 20th;) Hope they both have a great year!!