Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day Love

I had a wonderful Mother's Day which started VERY early in the morning with breakfast in bed and then each of the kids had made me something special.  Kelsey made me some coconut lime foot scrub which smells scrumptious.  Chase made me a handmade vase filled with flowers.  He made sure to tell me for the last 3 weeks they were working on a special project in art :)  Sadi's teacher once again surprised me with all that she did with the kids.  They made silhouette's, Mom's M&M's, a flower basket filled with a flower bookmark made with their fingerprints, and the cutest little poem, a flower garden stake they made, and a fingerprint key chain. 
Besides all the lovely gifts and cards I received Sadi made sure to make a few "extra" cards for me.  Most of these arrived in the morning with my breakfast, but others fluttered in throughout the day. 
I love each and every one of my priceless gifts, and I am so grateful that I am lucky enough to be called Mommy 3 times over.

1 comment:

marknkim said...

Hey..I got a silhouette too (now I have one of all 3 girls:) Looks like your kiddos made their mama feel pretty special. Hope you had a great day!!