Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher's Week

As many of you know this week is Teacher Appreciation week.  I have known for weeks about this but wasn't sure what I was going to do for Chase's teacher Mrs. Frusteri.  Ever had one of those "eh" teacher's?  Although I have helped out every week in Chase's class she just isn't one of those teacher's you rave about.  She has grown on me...slowly.  I did make a door sign for her door and Chase loved helping out with making this.
As little as I have been thrilled with this school year this is what makes it all worth it....
One super excited first grade boy, who could not wait to give his teacher this HUGE bottle of m&m's.  Isn't that why we do so many things?  On to the high school and preschool went these cute little bottles of mountain dew and m&m's with a note attached that read:  Many, Many thanks for all you "dew"! 
For all the teacher's out there, we hope you have a great week filled with thanks!!

No comments: