Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Green thumb...maybe?

This year I decided to plant a garden....okay most will not call this a garden, but we are.  I saw this planter box on t.v. and fell in love with it, already cut to size just have to assemble it, so easy anyone could do it.  So, I took Sadi out shopping one day to buy some veggies for our garden.  She was ready to dig into the dirt...until I started pouring the dirt to which she said..."Ewww, it smells like poo!!"   
It may not take, but it sure will be fun to watch.  She is ready to water and watch it grow, although I highly suspect she thinks were growing chocolate.
 My favorite part of the garden is the handwritten plant markers she and Chase made.  I mean who else has CiLAnt#u growing in their garden?  Love it!

1 comment:

marknkim said...

How funny...we had the same idea to try our thumb at a garden. Mark made a couple of raised beds and we have our veggies planted....fingers crossed for both of us:}