Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pancake Genius!!

Whoever invented this should win a medal! I saw this at Costco and had to buy it..it is called Batter Blaster...oh yeah pancakes in a can!!!! It is a bottle just like whip cream comes in, makes about 28-4 inch pancakes. Just shake, blast ,and enjoy. This was totally designed for lazy mom's like me. I don't enjoy cooking breakfast in the morning because I am too tired. Great thing is just want one pancake? you make one- cap it put it back in the fridge!!
I have to say I had sooo much fun making these, I quickly found out it is so easy to make all kinds of shapes....like Micky mouse heads, Chase loved!

Hearts, Letters, you name it...and for the littlest princess it was just too easy to make her favorite thing......


A pancake bracelet!!! Look at that smile, she had fun, and ate it too!! Go get yourself some! It was like 10 dollars for a three can pack.

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

I have never ever seen such a thing. It looks like it was so much fun. I think I better go get me some. Just so I can make the perfect pair of earings. ha ha. Just love the bracelet.