Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First trip to the Library!

Okay I guess this is pretty pathetic, today is the first time my kids have been to the library. I took them to story time where they listen to stories, sing a song, and do a little craft. It was really fun and they both really enjoyed it. I let Chase pick out three things to take home...I told him since he is three he can borrow three things. This boy just lit up! He chose 2 books and a movie. I'm not really sure he knows he is just borrowing them though, since he thinks I paid with my credit card (library card). Oh well I have a few weeks to tackle that one. Sadi also got to pick a book, check out the title, so appropriate for her. (All by Myself)
Can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Oh, I love to go to the library. You will be going again real soon, because "All by Myself" is going to get real boring after you have read it a hundred or so times huh?
Good luck with the borrowing part huh?

John Festin said...

Holy crap...I didnt realize how long it had been since I have looked at your blog. You guys certainly are keeping busy. I'll be in touch about SB...don't think I have forgotten you.

Talk to ya!

Laura D said...

Love the library and storytimes- we haven't been for months but just started going again. The summer is a great time to take the kids. it is nice and cool- though every time i have gone lately- i about fall asleep while sitting and watching the kids play and look at books.
We all went a couple of saturdays ago and we have been tied to it every week since the movies we checked out are due in one week. but has been good family time.