Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day X 2

I got a second and third Mother's day surprise this week. Monday Matt had to run some errands in town and decided to take Chase and Kelsey with him. When they came home they had bought me just what I had wanted for Mother's day. Matt let them each pick out a flower for me to plant out back in our flower garden. (He picked Sadi's but that was a no brainer as we all know she would have picked a yellow one for me). Here is my lovely new additions......

Chase picked white and Kelsey a purplish-blue one. On Tuesday Matt told me to take off and go do something all by myself. I had no idea what to go do or where I was going to go but I was not going to turn down that offer. So I decided I would go shopping for some much needed summer clothes. It ended up being a very frustrating day...I have no idea how many pairs of shorts I tried on...after 6 hours of shopping I finally found 1 pair and don't really like them but felt like I couldn't come home empty handed so I bought them. Why can't women's sizes be universal like men's? Anyway thank you Matt for the break and let's just keep this Mother's day theme going.

2 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Wow, Im so jealous. You get so many Mothers days this year. Hey think Matt can make it a whole weeker?

Bogenschutz said...

Love, Love, Love the new flowers for the yard. Good choices kids!!!