Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pilgrims Hats

Check out our cute pilgrim hats we made out of Marshmallows, YUMM. This picture did not turn out that well but of course there are no more to take pictures of now. I thought this would be a fun thing for the kids to make to get them excited about Thanksgiving. I simply used a fudge striped cookie turned upside down, with a Marshmallow dipped in chocolate and I didn't have any yellow frosting for the buckle so I improvised and used a yellow starburst. They actually turned out pretty cute and easy to make.Sadi could not wait to dig into hers. And Chase wasted no time eating as many as I would let him.

The best part, eating your artwork! So if you need an easy idea for Thanksgiving fun, here you go!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

How Cute, I love the idea. Where in the heck did you come up with that idea. They look delicious. How did they taste everyone?