Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight the movie

I took Kelsey to see the movie Twilight today. I had heard everyone say how great the book was and how their daughters loved it, so when Kelsey brought the book home from school I snatched it up and read it. I have to admit I didn't really love it and could care less if I read the next book. I kept my opinions to myself however since Kelsey was still reading it.....weeks and weeks later she still has not finished it. I guess she really couldn't get into it and for her that is unusual, she was reading a book about every few days so when she never did finish she just said can't you just tell me how it ends, I told her maybe I would have to just take her to the movie to see. I have to say I loved the movie...it is almost unheard of to go to a movie of a book you have read and not like the book better, this is definitely one of those. I actually left the movie thinking I would have to read the next book. I loved all the actors they chose to play the different characters. It even had a surprise I did not see coming so if you haven't seen it yet go, and if you have, what did you think?

1 comment:

John Festin said...

YO! Heidi and Ally LOVED the movie and the books. As for me...eh, I'll pass on all of the above. Hope you guys are doing great! Happy Thanksgiving!