Saturday, November 8, 2008

Little Monkey

This is Sadi's latest stunt....climbing on the kitchen table!!! It makes me crazy, she does it all day (I am not at all exaggerating). She moves the chair out and up she goes.Last night she was reaching for what? The chandelier!!! I truly think she is the dare devil of all the kids and I am sure she will break something long before Chase.You know when to go running to see what she is doing because she is proud as well and will yell "Tah Dah" at the top of her lungs. She keeps me busy keeping her out of things all day!

4 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

"Tah Dah" I think you might have a table dancer on your hands!!!

Bogenschutz said...

Yes, that is what kids are for to keep all the adults busy in the house. Don't you think you guys should have another baby? She's really not a baby anymore.

Laura D said...

ahh! i know a child like that! have fun- she is still going strong 1 year later. danced on the table at her 2nd birthday party!

John Festin said...

Just think of the money you are saving not having to buy a gym membership...you get your workout chasing her around all day. Have you talked to Dave in the last week to ten days?