Friday, November 21, 2008

Coloring Fun...

I have been working on some super cute coloring books for the kids to take on vacation over Thanksgiving. I stole the idea from Laura's blog but added my own touches. I printed out all kinds of Thanksgiving coloring pages for all the books but put in some more challenging puzzles for the older kids. I downloaded the pictures from a free coloring site. I then took different colored fall scrap booking paper to make the covers, then used leaf pages for the binding and added my own touch by cutting out their names in the same leaf paper. I bought some leaf stickers also for them to decorate them with which I let Chase do already because he is dying to have his. I am hoping they keep them entertained for a long time. Here they are....

As you can tell I did not for see how little room I would have to paste their names. Kelsey's name did not fit sideways but I decided I liked the way it made them all look a little different.Chase is so proud of his sticker artwork, I may have to get some more stickers for the inside.

1 comment:

John Festin said...

Are you guys coming to Utah for Thanksgiving?