Thursday, July 2, 2015

Road Trip

Last week the little kids and I hit the road East.  We were heading for some family time.  It was a long, long road.  I was sure happy when I finally saw this sign.....
The kids did great, in fact one of the best road trips I have been on with them.  Although we did have to take some unexpected stops due to one car sick little girl.  At least she is really good about catching it in time, although it is not fun to worry about the "fun bag" spilling before you get to a dumping spot.
We were very excited when we finally arrived, and happy we were able to deliver this Father's day gift to my dad in person.  He is one great "pop"!
It wasn't long before the spoiling began.....
Aunt Susy gave the kids these huge treat boxes filled with all kinds of treats.  I'm pretty sure Sadi would have devoured the whole box that night if I would have let her.

No comments: