Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Spa Night

We decided one night while my sister was still in town we would have a spa night.  We bought mud masks and nail polish.  I did Sadi's facial first and then she wanted to do mine.  I should have known when she could not stop giggling this might not have been a good idea.  Picture a 6 year old making "art" on your face and you will get the idea.
My facial turned out so "great" I told her she had to do Aunt Suzy's.  She was thrilled to be the master of the facials.
She did a good job...making sure she got all of her face.  Lips need mud too right?
Of course we couldn't leave Chase out so I had bought him a peel off mask so he could join the party.  He was excited to feel what smooth skin he was going to have.
I think once we started peeling it off he decided he really didn't ever need smooth skin.
There were also a few brave enough to let Sadi try out her new polish on them.  Those were some special pedicures let me tell ya.
By the time Sadi got to Kelsey I think she had it down pretty good.  Some of us still had some "wet" areas, but we all were pampered pretty good. 

No comments: