Sunday, April 28, 2013

PROM

Last night was Kelsey's PROM.  She had been asked to go a few weeks back by and I think had been a bit nervous ever since she was asked.  We spent a good part of the day getting ready.  She looked so pretty!
Her and one of her "besties" were going to double with their dates.  They had spent the day at the salon together getting their hair done.  I was so mad that I thought I got a picture of the back of Kelsey's up-do...it turned out too blurry.  It was really pretty with rhinestones that matched her dress in it.
Once the boys arrived it got a bit awkward...that nervous, excited awkward.  They gave the girls their corsages,
and the girls pinned on their boutonnieres.....Well, they tried too (apparently google can't teach you everything).
Kelsey had a really hard time with her boutonniere and I just kept taking photos and laughing...poor guy, he was a good sport although I think he was glad I finally stepped in to help.
Once flowers were in place they were ready to go.  Kelsey and her date Dustin...
They all looked really good together and were ready to go to Old Hollywood (that was their theme)and dance the night away.
Left to Right: Dustin Cassinelli, Kelsey, Katelyn Gray, and Tyler Aquino
Before the dance they went to J's Bistro in Downtown Dayton for dinner.  No I didn't follow them there to take pictures, the restaurant took photos of them for their facebook page...which I then stole.
It sounds like they had a great night, although I'm sure I will never get all the details :)  So happy they had a fun night!

1 comment:

marknkim said...

No..PROM...Really? She looks beautiful. And it looks like she had a nice date too:)