Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Avast ye mateys and give us yer loot!! This year for Halloween we had two pirates.The captain...Beware yer candy'll rot yer teeth! Chase was a good sport in letting me knock a few of his teeth out.Sadi wanted no part of the false teeth, she wanted to be a "pretty" pirate. (Not sure what the fist is about, but it was in every picture)...pretty ain't it?Are ye ready to go trick-or-treating? Argggghhhh!It was a really beautiful night, not even cold. First year ever we haven't needed a coat. Take a look at all the "loot"..... Shiver me timbers, we'll all be having pirate booty!!!!

2 comments:

marknkim said...

What cute lil' Pirates. How did you convince them to be the same thing?? Looks like you guys will be on candy overload like us....yikes!! Happy Halloween:)

Bogenschutz said...

Love, Love the little pirates. Wish I was there again to share in that candy.
I could use a sugar overload myself.