Monday, October 31, 2011

Carving Fun


This weekend we carved our jack-o-lanterns. The kids did alot better this year which meant less carving for me. Even Sadi dug in to her oh so tiny pumpkin. She was very specific about what her pumpkin should look like. He needed 3 triangles and a smile.

Chase was thrilled that he could draw his very own face and help carve it out this year.Kyle and Kelsey took hours (not exaggerating) to carve their masterpieces. Kyle carved out Mario's head(kinda hard to tell in the photo.And Kelsey chose a bat with BOO written below. My favorite part is lighting them up! I am hoping they last through Halloween, I've seen quite a few smashed pumpkins on the road...Boo!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

Oh how I miss carving Jack o lanterns with my little kidlets.
Looks like they all had fun and they did awesome.
Love all the faces.