Friday, November 18, 2011

Tradition

Last night I took Kelsey the the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn. I had not planned to take her until the weekend because I had to be up early to help in Chase's class and she had a test in school BUT, when Kyle called her to see if he would see her there what could I do? We got online at about 4 to buy what I'm sure were 2 of the very last tickets, every other theatre was sold out. Arriving early is a must (we learned our lesson last year). I thought an hour plus was enough time, we were lucky to sardine in between people and get a great seat. The lady next to me said they arrive 2 hours earlier than us!!
I gotta say this movie did not disappoint! It had it all....romance, action, humor, suspense. I will say this, there is something about being there at midnight with all the fans. It is a totally different experience one I think we have to keep a tradition! I won't spoil it for anyone but if you have seen it what did you think? I think I will be going back to see it again!!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

Ok First of all let me just tell you how many billion times that Tori told me she was so jealous. Thanks Kelsey.
And yes, keep the Tradition for sure. You girls need to have something you do together.