Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting Saucy!

So I am barely keeping up with my new year's resolutions, one of which being having a date night with Matt every month. Although we went out to dinner once this month I decided I wanted to plan a date night in every month (why not make those resolutions harder right?). So although I had a really cool date planned for this month, I really needed to do a lot of printing for it well....our printer decided to take a crapper, perfect!! Add that to the list of things I "get" to buy! Although this was to be for a later date it had to work because last night was the last day of February! (can't believe that). Anyway I had a really cool invitation made up to invite Matt to the Grand Opening of "Matt and Karen's Pizzeria" but again couldn't print it! So he got an e-mail invite. It actually turned out pretty fun. I had all the fixings for pizza and bread sticks to be made by none other than us! Not sure why Matt decided a square pizza but hey I just went with it. We snagged a booth at our restaurant. Had some ice cold sodas and the pizza...delicious!!
Although it was cheesy, I'm glad Matt goes along with my date night's in. To be honest, they are becoming some of my favorite nights!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

Im really liking the Date night in. But was wondering can Luckie and I come to the Pizzeria for dinner. Cause it sure looked yummy.