Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Together Again

We just returned from a weeks long trip to Utah (surprise, didn't tell anyone because we didn't have enough time to see everyone..sorry!) The big event while in Utah was getting a family photo taken for my Mom and Dad. Each family had their own color and we were all finally together! I was able to get a photo of me with my parents and siblings. Hopefully more to come! Left to right: Top row: Susan, Mark, Me, Kevin, Mom, David. Bottom row: Tanya, and Dad.

2 comments:

John Festin said...

WHAT THE...Just kidding. I know how vacations go, no time for friends, just family. Looks like y'all had a good time. Weird to see Tanya after all these years. I'd have never recognized her. Dallas plans are coming right along. I still have your name on the list. Hope you guys are well. Talk to ya!

The Demille's said...

That's so great you were able to come back into town and get together with your family! I bet you had a great time!