Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun at the Drive-in

This past weekend we took the kids to the Drive-in to see Despicable me and Toy Story 3. It was a blast!! Chase was sooo excited to see a movie outside. Poor Sadi was also super excited, but sadly fell asleep 10 minutes before we got there. I thought she would wake up when we arrived, but as you can see in the background she stayed snug and sleeping in the back of the truck.
Chase was in heaven with his popcorn, and soda. I thought for sure he would be asleep by the time the first movie was over.....no way!! He actually stayed awake for both movies!! We started heading home about 1:15. Sadi woke up and asked us if we were almost to the movies. Awww....poor thing thought we were still driving to get there. She stayed awake the whole drive home and was very disappointed when we arrived home. Poor thing! I guess we have to go again!

2 comments:

David said...

That is so cute!

The Demille's said...

I LOVE drive-ins! That is so sad that Sadie missed the movie...I've done that when I was little! What a fun family outing.