Friday, July 16, 2010

Pinkalicious!

Pinkalicious is Sadi's FAVORITE book. She literally has the ENTIRE book memorized (and it is a long book). It's pretty amazing to hear her read it. For those of you who have not read it, it is a story of a little girl who makes cupcakes with her mom...eats to many and turns pink!
So what did we do today on a rainy day because it was to wet to go outside? I asked the kids if they wanted to make cupcakes....YES!! I knew what color they would pick, and Chase made sure to check the book to make sure Sadi was making it right.They could hardly contain themselves staring into the oven waiting for them to cook.I let them decorate them how they wanted, and of course Sadi's looked exactly like the cupcakes in the book. She was thrilled! I guess we wait and see if they turn pink in the morning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Karen,

Saw your cute daughter and cute sister at Walmart tonight. Myself, I wasn't looking to cute. No make-up, AAHHH!!! Thank you for being such a loyal follower. I have big changes coming in the next week or two. Should be fun.

Tina
P.S. I am a little upset I didn't see you while you were here. I'm even more awesome in person, kidding, just kidding.

The Demille's said...

What a cute book! The cupcakes look yummy!