Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saying Goodbye...

Well, Tomorrow I am off to Miami for almost three weeks to work at the Superbowl! I think I have finally finished packing (that is until I find something else lying around that Sadi secretly snuck out of my suitcase) again! Little stinker! The kids gave me a cute dance performance tonight to send me off and they made a paper chain with the amount of days I will be gone so they can rip one off each day until I come home. ..sweet. I know they are secretly excited that Daddy is going to be in charge and has promised them parties every day. I say good luck!! I will miss them(okay probably not right away), I will miss the funny things they say. Some examples from this week:

SADI: Got mad at me and said "you better watch it (while pointing her finger at me violently) Santa's watching you!" (Yeah I guess she still doesn't know what morning he will be showing up for again).

CHASE: While at the library (during story time) we were making a craft and the teacher asked if anyone had a question about what we were making, Chase raised his hand and with no confidence in me asked loudly "Is my Mom doing this right?"

KELSEY: The teenager who know everything and is always right said "Hey what's that guys name off the show Chuck called?" (Uhhh that would be Chuck!)

These are the things I will miss! And yes, if you are reading this Matt (that means you are super bored or the kids are running things) I will miss you, Love you guys!

2 comments:

The Demille's said...

Wow! 3 weeks! How fun and hard at the same time! Have fun at the Super Bowl, you'll have to keep us updated and take pics! Have fun!!!

Tami said...

WHAT? Your working at the super bowl? How did that happen? I am totally missing something. Have a great time and next time, get me a job too, K?