Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good Morning

So I have been trying to get Chase to sleep in, Sadi has been happy to sleep in until 8:00 ever since Kelsey was off for Christmas break. I am soo loving that. HOWEVER, Chase cannot seem to sleep in whether you let him stay up super late or put him to bed early. So I keep telling him we need to sleep in until 8:00. It was working for awhile he would come in and say it's time to get up and I would say it's not 8 yet go back to bed. Well smarty boy now knows all his numbers!! Soo what I felt to be way to early this morning when he climbed into bed with me and said hey Mom, it's 8 see it on the clock I knew it couldn't be true it was still dark. I roll over to see the clock reading 5:38! He did get the 8 just on the wrong end of the clock! I should have just got up then because the talking just continued until 8, I tried to reason with him that it was in fact only 5 but he just continued to talk, talk, talk! So here is my plan, I am now going to see if I can get him to read the clock in the kitchen in the morning, what do you think?
Ha, I still have a few tricks!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

Tricky Mother huh? It will be intersting to see. Who knows maybe he will be able to read the clock.
Good Luck. What a smart boy any way. He must have Smith gene's huh?