Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Florida has crazy drivers!

So I have been here in Ft. Lauderdale for 3 days now, and have decided driving here is definitely not fun!! Day 1 got lost coming to the hotel from the airport took me 2 times as long to get here as it should have. Day 2, got chased off the road by a guy on a bullet bike who was pretending to shoot me with his fake gun! Day 3(today) got rear-ended at a red light by some old lady! So far I am not loving Florida!!! So sadly the first pictures I HAD to take here were for the insurance company. Ever said to yourself hate to be that guy? Well, it's a she and she is driving this beater.... So, if your in South Florida(don't be unless you are not over here in the ghetto), watch out for a lady driving this truck she doesn't stop at red lights!!!
P.S. I am fine, and hope to be able to blog about something fun soon!!

1 comment:

heatlight said...

Same exact thing happened to us Saturday night! Accidents are annoying!