Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who wrote on me?

The other morning I was sitting with Chase eating breakfast when he noticed something about his body. "Hey someone wrote on me" he said....it's crayon and it's blue!!! I said hey who did that? knowing crayon doesn't write on bodies (usually). It was Kelsey he said. "Don't worry mom, I will get it off". So he rubbed and banged his wrist with his other wrist, and then stopped and stared at his other wrist. "Hey someone wrote on this one too!". I started laughing, he was looking at the veins in his wrist. So I very concerned said hey who did that? "It was Dad!" he very decidedly said. Oh they learn all to quickly how to blame others don't they?

3 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Oh,my gosh!! That is to cute! I laughed so hard reading this. Yes, there so quick to blame aren't they. Kelsey and Matt how dare you to write on that boys hands!!!!ha ha

heatlight said...

That's too funny! It had to be somebody's fault.

John Festin said...

That is hilarious!