Monday, February 2, 2009

Cavity free!!

I took Sadi to the dentist today for her very first visit. She thought it was great we went to this place with all kinds of toys, and books...that was until someone wanted to count her teeth....she was not going for that!! Here she is in the dentist chair which she did not really sit in, she just sat there while we were waiting. I realize people must think I'm weird always whipping out my camera snapping pictures everywhere. But, I decided I don't care, my kids will someday appreciate all the pictures I took. And here is Chase in the waiting room, not a care in the world, he is such a pro at this, he even went back all by himself and had x-rays and his teeth cleaned. He was so cute he wouldn't look in his bag they gave him until we got home to see what kind of toothbrush he got...he was saving it for a surprise!!!

3 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Way to go Chase and Sadie, Cavity Free! Keep it up. Follow Tori, she still has no cavities today.

Laura D said...

so chase totally has a matt smirk in that picture- too funny.
and amen to pulling out the camera in weird places-

Mom said...

Love the dental pictures! You're recording memories.