Saturday, February 21, 2009

When will they learn?

Why do men always do things the hard way? If they would just read instructions, follow directions, and do things the right way (our way) life would just be so much easier for them. Matt is always trying to skip steps: for example just this week.....he has been wanting to plan a camping trip with his family so he found the perfect place at the beach. I decided (against my better judgement) to let him plan the whole thing so it would be just the way he wanted it to be. So after searching and searching he found the perfect place, made all the phone calls and booked the camping site. All set right? Well the control freak in me of course had to check to make sure he had done it all right......well after reading the BOLD PRINT in our confirmation it states NO TENT CAMPING, RV'S AND TRAILERS ONLY!! Great right? Only one problem.....we DON'T have a TRAILER!! Scary to think I was going to let him plan the food and everything...probably not going to happen. I will let him think he is planning it all but really I will sneak my way into everything he does....without him knowing of course!

3 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Never, They will never learn. I have decided after my many years of marriage (20 to be exact ) Men will always skip steps, skip insturction, skip ingredients, skip, skip skip whatever they can.
Motto to Woman, keep your eyes on Men!!!!!

David said...

THANK YOU KAREN!

John Festin said...

You don't want him to know but then you post in on your blog? Hmmmm? Thanks for the chuckle. Oh yeah and by the way, I NEVER SKIP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA