Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Vacation...changed a bit

We had a camping trip planned with my family in Utah for the first week in August.  Because of my parents accident, our camping trip was cancelled.  My brother Mark had planned some other fun activities for all of us during the days we would have been camping.  It was a little weird rolling into town seeing how much everything has changed.
It was so good to see my parents, and how well they have recovered so far.  My Dad is able to get around now pretty good for a short time with a cane.
We unloaded and Matt and I headed out to run some errands, and to go to dinner to celebrate his birthday!  I felt bad that we really didn't do anything to celebrate all day...unless you count the licence plate game :/  I failed big this birthday.  We ordered big to celebrate at T.G.I. Friday's.  Great food, hot date, horrible service!
I wanted to get him a cake or something but Matt isn't really a fan of sweets, so we headed back to my parents and spent the evening visiting, and watching a competitive game of Life.

No comments: