Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Back to School...again.

Monday was back to school, and the end of summer fun for us.  I hate that summer is over.  The kids were excited about seeing their friends (Chase) and about wearing new clothes (Sadi).  I didn't even notice until I was taking their picture they look like they color coordinated.
Our baby started 4th grade!  Seems so weird she is in the upper class hall now.
And our 6th grader who is ready to rule the school (actually he is just excited to leave that school).
Once we packed lunches, binders, and what seemed like a thousand school supplies it was time to get those heavy backpacks to school.
We also made a little something for our teacher's for their first day of school.  Because if you give a teacher a cookie....
Chase wasn't thrilled I wanted to get a picture with his teacher (embarrassing) Miss Schwiesow.  He shot out of there as soon as the bell rang to hang out on the playground with his buddies. 
Sadi will be in Miss Bailey's class this year who was also Chase's 4th grade teacher.  I love her!
Sadi was in no hurry to get rid of me, and begged me to stay when the bell rang.  I think she was feeling a bit nervous. 
I loved hearing all about their first day when they came home.  Chase surprised me by telling me for a good 30 minutes about his day, and how awesome/fun his teacher is (the teacher he didn't want because he thought she was mean).  Typical Sadi came home and said "We pretty much just went over rules ALL. DAY. LONG. Blah, blah, blah".  If you know Sadi you can totally hear her annoyance in this = translation, it was a good day.

No comments: