Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I was served my traditional breakfast in bed, which I look forward to every year.  I don't usually eat breakfast, so this kept me full all day.  Chase told me he hope I loved my "sypathy" bar. 
I was showered with the things I love most, flowers and those handmade gifts.  There were many toilet paper roll items made for me besides the one penguin here.  I wondered why we were going through toilet paper so fast.
It was a rather cold day and looked as though it could rain.  We contemplated going to a movie in Reno, but I opted to go to Virginia city and walk around.  It was a bit windy, but I enjoyed it.
Kelsey was at school studying for her finals so she didn't make it home for the weekend.  She called me, and sent me these beautiful chocolate covered strawberries.
Matt barbecued a delicious dinner, and we just relaxed the rest of the evening.  It was a wonderful day, and like all mother's everything was waiting for me to clean the very next day :)

No comments: