Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hoppy Easter

Easter weekend was a busy one for us, it was the beginning of spring break for the kids and we were getting ready for vacation!  We were all excited to get that last day of school out of the way so we could have fun.  The kids made a little gift for their some bunny special (teacher's). 
Matt and I went up to UNR and had lunch with Kelsey and we dropped off an Easter basket I had made for her.  Matt thought she was a little too old for an Easter basket.  Are you ever too old?  I used a storage box for the basket (multi use in college is a bonus right), and I filled it with things like shampoo, shave gel, razors, screen cleaners, and some cute spring page markers, etc.  I know I would have loved to get this in college, and I think she did too.
The night before Easter the kids put out some carrots and left a note for the bunny to let him know they were going to Las Vegas in the morning and to not hide the eggs too hard since we would be leaving early.
He didn't hide them too hard...in fact he didn't hide them at all!  Surprisingly the kids weren't even upset, in fact they were just too excited to get them packed in the car.
He made a big drop for both of them.  Their baskets were filled with all kinds of thing they could use on vacation. 
They got a new beach towel, sandals, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a new book to read at the pool.  They also both got some pool toys.
Sadi was testing out all her new treasures, and I was rethinking these squirt guns....pretty sure I was going to regret those.
We packed it all up, and were off to soak up some sun!

No comments: