Monday, February 10, 2014

Unexpected day in New York

Getting home from New Jersey was a nightmare to say the least, due to cancelled flights, delays, and weather it took 2 days!    Luckily the first night I had a place to stay, and since I had nothing to do but wait some friends invited me to go into  the city and see a Broadway play.  The show was Wicked...the title and the price :) 
The stage set up was amazing.  Our seats weren't great but I was really trying to soak it all in.  Sitting back enjoying a OZmopolitan (which is basically a green watered down drink).
The show was good, however I decided I'm more of a movie loving girl.  I'm glad I had the opportunity at least to take in this part of the city as well, man it's good to be home!

1 comment:

marknkim said...

Oh how I would love to see a show on Broadway....definitely on my list!!